Thursday, March 24, 2011

Separated at Birth: Baby Edition


I've noticed that at different times growing up my babies have resembled certain celebrities. Some are less flattering comparisons than others, especially for James in those lean months where he looked like he had male pattern baldness. Julia's (other) twins are all really really odd.


Alfred Hitchcock


It's more that James resembles the classic Hitchcock profile. The jowls don't hurt either.


Butch from The Little Rascals

Grandma noticed this resemblance at one week old, particularly when James cried.


Kit-Cat Clock


Winston Churchill

James Pilloff, the slightly-British-on-his-mother's-side bulldog.


Dwight D. Eisenhower

World War II figure? Check. Bald? Yep. Must look like James then.


Hannibal Lechter



Mayor of Munchkinland



Michelin Man


I don't know about the new Michelin Man's "scarf."


The Cockatoo from Baretta

One day I will have to style Julia's hair straight up into an awesome mohawk.


The Joker



Gene Simmons

Brendan found the picture on the left disturbing so he made this not-at-all disturbing version on the right.


Mr. T



John McCain



Nikita Khruschev

Once when James didn't get his way he banged Julia's shoe right into his mouth.


Popeye



The Grand Poobah from the Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes



Rush Limbaugh

I saw this New Yorker cover and was like, "That's James when he cries!"


Tweedledee (or Tweedledum)




Some that I skipped because I decided they were to weak include Leonid Brezhnev, Konstantin Chernenko (who?), Ivan "I must break you" Drago, Jonathan Winters, and King Hippo. And if I included John McCain and Nikita Khruschev you know these must have been weak.

1 comment: