Boy's First Name
- Simon (Mark suggested this but doesn't remember doing so)
Girl's First Name
- Lily (Mark's only serious suggestion)
- Elise or Anneliese
- Carolina - the Italian pronunciation
- Eliza - maybe Elizabeth as full name
- Anna - Ben and Anna could be "Banana"
Boy's Middle Name
- Patrick - after Patrick Pup
Girl's Middle Name
- Eva - my grandmother's name
And then there are the suggestions we received (and the persons making the suggestions in parentheses)...
- Duke and Ruke - an homage to characters on The O.C. (Brendan and Lila)
- Keaton and Mallory - I'd already been considering Alex and Mallory; after all we did enter our wedding reception to the "Family Ties" theme (Brendan and Lila)
- John Ratzenberger Pilloff and George Wendt Pilloff (me)
- Clamato and Chelada (Lila)
- Dalton and Castle (an homage by Lila to Road House and Dirty Dancing)
- Swayze and Patrice (Jason)
Not Nick and Mallory?
"eh Cahhh-la. Did you know that some boy/girl twins are identical?"
- Mercator and Magellan (someone at the Google Maps picnic)
- Larry Appleton Pilloff and Balki Bartokomous Mikulis (Jason)
- Boner and Cockroach (Lila)
- Goofus and Gallant (Mark)
- Alexander Wheatsworth Pilloff III (Brendan)
- Benediktas as a middle name in tribute to my grandfather's first cousin, the last Mikulis in Lithuania who has an interesting life story involving killing Nazis and Soviets and sleeping in coffins where his fingers were chewed by rats (Brendan, Rachel R. and my dad)
Balki Bartokomous Mikulis? Don't be ridi-cool-us!
Goofus and Gallant in the future