Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What a Difference Two Weeks Make...

I popped!

Okay, finally some pictures of the baby belly! My parents were in town a few weeks ago and my in-laws visited this past weekend. I didn't want to post any pictures before that so I could surprise them with the size of my baby bump in person. I know you're not reading this though because you're already skipped to staring at my belly below.

I started a new trimester at the beginning of July. And boy do I look pregnant.


The picture on the left was taken 7/3 at 13 weeks, and the picture on the right was taken 7/18 at 15 weeks, ONLY TWO WEEKS LATER.



My thinking that my 6/7 (9 weeks) pooch was a baby belly is pretty laughable now.

(Mark says my head looks humongous here. "Like a t-ball target.")

3 comments:

  1. Yowsa! I can't believe how much more pregnant you look in just 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kathy looks hot. so cool- I didn't show for so much longer. what a difference exponentially growing twins makes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the cutest baby belly ever!!

    ReplyDelete