Monday, August 3, 2009

Holy Guacamole!


From TheBump.com:
Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender.

The ultrasound to determine genders is in a few more weeks... Poor twins though - able to hear my pathetic girly sneezes and my talking in "Kathy voice." (I often say goodbye to my friends with a high pitched voice not dissimilar to the one used by Tom Hanks and Peter Scolari on Bosom Buddies. Click on the Peter Scolari link to see the website my friends Lila and Brendan made me for my birthday a few years ago since I'm a big Peter Scolari fan. Um, who isn't?)

2 comments:

  1. <3 the Peter Scolari website! Your kids are lucky, lucky people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart Peter Scolari, whether he's on Bosom Buddies, Newhart, or playing Elyse's co-worker who's enamored with her on "Family Ties."

    ReplyDelete