Friday, August 28, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Mark Visit

Two weeks after my parents visited, Mark's parents came to town. (I'm behind on updating my blog so this was a month ago.) If I haven't mentioned before, these will be the first grandchildren on either side of the family. Mark's mom told us ahead of time she had plans to talk to the babies. As soon as I saw her she sweetly got her face down to belly level and promised them lots of future cookies.

I'm going to bake you lots and lots of poppy seed cookies and kuchen and hamantaschen...


I should mention, the last time they visited us (when we weren't getting married), Mark's mom brought us a suitcase and a half of cookies. She actually takes cookie requests before she visits or we visit her. This time we cooled it and only requested three kinds.


The notorious 2006 suitcase of cookies.


We walked around Fisherman's Wharf and visited one of my favorite places, Musee Mecanique, though sadly we didn't see the World Famous Bushman.


Future grandpa with us at Aquatic Park.


I've been trying to take pictures of my belly at different landmarks so I took the opportunity to get some more. These were all taken 7/25 at 14 weeks.



I didn't mean to push my belly so far out here. Just trying to maintain good posture for once.



Lately, Mark, I feel something is coming between us... Alcatraz.


Ghirar-belly Square?


Here are my belly landmark photos taken a week earlier on 7/19 at 14 weeks. As you can see my belly looked much bigger just one week later with the in-laws.


The twins and I at the Chinatown gate.



Here we are by one of the heart sculptures at Union Square. ("I left my twins in San Francisco...")



Twin-a-roni, the San Francisco treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment